Hom Testing Kits accurate??

Wrote you a couple of weeks ago about symptoms.Took a home test at 4 months and it has come back neg. Still not sure because of all the symptoms, I had. I was on antibiotics at the time. Do I need to be tested again??Donated at that time and will again. Just want to get over this and look forward to getting life back to norma;/

You want to get back to "norma;/"? Who the hell is Norma?

Regarding FDA-approved home- (not hom) test kits for HIV, yes, they are very accurate. You can check the archives regarding specific brands of home-test kits if you need additional information.

Antibiotics do not affect HIV test results.

I would consider your four-month negative test WOO-HOO-able!

Thanks for your donation! (

Stay safe. Stay well.

False-Positive w/ only -ve EIA and PCR DNA confirmation