May 13, 2006
Just a quick question doc- is there any word of a cure coming in the near future for HIV/AIDS? I wondered if any of you had checked your crystal ball thats all ;)
keep smiling my dear
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Is a cure coming? I certainly hope so.
Is a cure coming in the near future? Unfortunately no. I see no signs of that; however, that should not dampen our optimism, but rather sharpen our resolve to be here for the cure.
As for smiling and balls, well, I can say I always smile when checking my balls, but isn't that an entirely different topic?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Itchy Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.