For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Just a quick question doc- is there any word of a cure coming in the near future for HIV/AIDS? I wondered if any of you had checked your crystal ball thats all ;)

keep smiling my dear

Is a cure coming? I certainly hope so.

Is a cure coming in the near future? Unfortunately no. I see no signs of that; however, that should not dampen our optimism, but rather sharpen our resolve to be here for the cure.

As for smiling and balls, well, I can say I always smile when checking my balls, but isn't that an entirely different topic?

Dr Bob do you accept donations via Paypal?
Infect or not....Pls help