Can Oral Sex Make The Penis Thinner?

Hey Doc,

I'll make this short and not-so-sweet. My friend (And yes, it was really my friend, not ME using that as a cop out) received oral sex for the first time today. He is a seventeen-year-old boy, and he says that his penis looks thinner than it was before it happened. He wanted me to get online and find out if this is possible, and if so, is it permanate? (All this just happened today)

Thank you very much, Erik

Hello Erik,

So your (I mean your buddy's) beer-can sized, mushroom-headed tallywhacker shrunk to a Rumsfeld-sized shriveled pencil dick??? No Erik, no matter if your Hoover (I mean your buddy's Hoover) could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, it would not alter the size of your (I mean your buddy's) one-eyed monster. OK? Don't worry. (I mean tell your buddy not to worry.) Things will perk up again.

the 7 months depressed girl again...
Disability