dr bob this guy appreciates you from malaysia

hi doctor bob you are really a genius.may god really bless you for what you are doing to all worried wells who keep hitting your website every day.i am writing to you for the second time from malaysia.my mind wont be in peace until i get reply from you couple of days before i had very brief protected vaginal intercoures with a girl whose status i really dont know.after i inserted her ejaculation came within 8 seconds.moreover i didnt find any blood on the condom .when the condom was removed there was no leakage and no vaginal secretion on my penis.have i placed myself at risk.my worry is i dont know she used latex condom or not.can hiv gain entry in my body in less that 8seconds of protected vaginal sex.pls answer me

Thanks for your kind comments.

If you don't know what kind of condom was used and you were there wearing it how could I possibly know over the Internet? Chances are excellent it was a latex or polyurethane condom. These would provide protection from HIV. The only type of condom that does not protect against HIV is a "natural" condom (lambskin).

I would say your HIV risk is negligible to nonexistent. However, if you're worried, get tested at the three-month mark. I'm confident the results will be negative.

Good luck!

Magnetic girl / girl couple
RECURRENT PROSTATE PAIN