May 10, 2006
It has been a few years now since my scare with HIV and I thought I would let you know you are still in my thoughts and prayers. It seems to be the ones you don't know who really reach out their hands to help you back up on your feet. You are an angel. God bless you. Your friend in indy!!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Friend in Indy,
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Doubt I'd ever qualify for angel status. Most folks probably picture me dressed in a red suit and all horned up (so to speak).
Stay well Indy-Friend.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Do They Come And Go?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.