Mutual Masturbation

Dr. Frascino- Would a $100 donation to your Foundation elicit a short response? It would need not be in this forum but for the sake of brevity and so you need not reiterate the specifics of my situation to your other readers a response via e-mail would be appreciated. Again, bottom line question based on what I described on 4/28 and again on 5/7, is there a medical rationale for testing (as distinct from the apparent psychological reason)? To whom do I address the check if I wish to send via via regular post? Thank you, John

I haven't responded to your previous posts, because the information you seek is already readily available in the archives! (Dr. Bob says check it out!) Briefly, mutual masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. The Weenie Whacks you describe are absolutely safe, even for a hypochondriac. I see no need for the least bit of concern or any HIV testing. Certainly the testing option always remains open to you, but it is not warranted for this nonexistent risk. If you get tested, it will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation. The check can be addressed to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and sent to:

1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay safe. Stay well. (You are indeed well!)

Friend tested positive in the conversion period
WooHoo those symptoms away!