The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Mutual Masturbation

May 10, 2006

Dr. Frascino- Would a $100 donation to your Foundation elicit a short response? It would need not be in this forum but for the sake of brevity and so you need not reiterate the specifics of my situation to your other readers a response via e-mail would be appreciated. Again, bottom line question based on what I described on 4/28 and again on 5/7, is there a medical rationale for testing (as distinct from the apparent psychological reason)? To whom do I address the check if I wish to send via via regular post? Thank you, John

Response from Dr. Frascino


I haven't responded to your previous posts, because the information you seek is already readily available in the archives! (Dr. Bob says check it out!) Briefly, mutual masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. The Weenie Whacks you describe are absolutely safe, even for a hypochondriac. I see no need for the least bit of concern or any HIV testing. Certainly the testing option always remains open to you, but it is not warranted for this nonexistent risk. If you get tested, it will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation. The check can be addressed to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and sent to:

1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay safe. Stay well. (You are indeed well!)

Dr. Bob

Friend tested positive in the conversion period
WooHoo those symptoms away!

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint