How are You doing

Hey Dr. Bob, I haven't been on this site for a while, but I see you are still doing the world a huge favor. I am glad to see this is the case. I don't have any questions as of yet,as I've stuck to your rules of safe sensuous sex :) I was just wondering how you are your sweetheart are doing? Your posts suggests you remain full of energy and life, I pray this continues for another 50 years :) The world could use millions of you.

Here is another question, have you ever been on tv for the work you do?

Thanks for checking in and for your concern. (I know how hard it is to break away from SSSS's --"safe sensuous sex" sessions.) The best word for my medical condition at the moment would be "stable." (I'm happy with that.) As for Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) and me, our "happily-ever-after" continues.

Regarding television appearances, yes, many times . . . not on Oprah or The Sopranos, but many news and educational programs. I'm hoping for a guest spot on "Lost" or "24."

Stay well! Stop by and visit anytime.

please answer me...