Worried,Please help

Hi Doc,

Please accept my heart felt wishes for your noble work and may god bless you with 100's of years of healthy life.

Iam a 27 year old male and always follow a healthy life.In oct2005 I had protected sex with a stripper under the influence of alcohol on a friend's bachelor party.After that I wen throuh all sorts of symptoms you are familiar with in these forums and had a negative anti body test at 1month,2month and 4 month duraion.

Recently I had a severe muscle spasm in my neck and my doc advised me to conulat a masseuse.Novice Iam to the massaage parlors in LA I went to a oriental massage in santamonica.She asked me to lay down with my face down naked and then she sit on my buttocks....I assume she was wearing her underwear.WHen I found out her body language was not of a masseuse I asked her wats going on????she hardly speaks english.She went out came back and asked me to lie face up naked.Then she started rubbing all over my body and suddenly started giving me a hand job.I couldn't stop it was quick....she was not wearing a glove and I was not wearing a condom and I came out. Now am I at potential risk of any HIV,STD'd because of her sitting on my naked back.I had a tedor cut in my anus the previous day cause of tight digestion.Also am I at any sort of risk for HIV through unprotected hand job...

Doc please help such that I can have a 24hr exposure vaccine or something.

Also please give me the address where I can donate the money...

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to four months following the "protected sex with a stripper under the influence of alcohol" are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative, as would be expected, because whether the stripper or you were blotto or not, the sex was "protected."

Next, although I'm not at all sure what a "tedor cut in my anus the previous day cause of tight digestion" is, I do not believe there was any HIV-transmission risk from the activities you detailed in your post unprotected handjob and masseuse-naked-butt sitting, etc. Since there is no HIV risk, I see no reason for HIV testing or any worry whatsoever.

By the way, regarding HIV, there is no "24 hour vaccine," but there is PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis). PEP is a combination of HIV medications, which, when taken shortly after a significant HIV exposure, can decreased the chances of acquiring HIV infection.

Finally, thank you for your willingness to make a tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. The Foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well. (You are indeed well!)

Dr Bob....still need your advice still concerned
please answer me...