Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

is it safe please?
May 8, 2006

Hello Doctor, Thanks for the great work you are doin! I enjoy the forum a lot. Having searched a lot, I am still confused about my question: This may sound ridiculous, but does HIV get through pants or underwears? I helped this guy jack off, but he was wearing his pants, still I possibly got some of his PRECUM on my hand,(coz his pants might be a bit wet, cant remember) Well, I didnt go any further, because I felt guilty. Since I was really horny, then I went to the toilet right away, took my penis out, when I started to jerk off, I realized I should wash my hands, so I went to the tap, but there was only small water from the tap, anyways, I briefly washed my hands.(WITHOUT soap) then went back to jack off and cum.(which was really strong:-)) I am now very nervous, am I safe? My bf(STD free) is coming next week, he will definitely ask to have sex without condoms, will that be safe please? Please answer, I am in panic! btw, how can I donate from China? Looking forward to your reply! Thanks in advance!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Yep, your fears indeed qualify as ridiculous. I see absolutely no HIV risk from your giving your buddy a helping hand and then burping the nephew.

In fact, the only potentially risky thing I see in your post is having unprotected sex with your boyfriend!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We accept credit cards, direct wire transfers, money orders, checks, cash, gold teeth, family jewels and just about anything else imaginable!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
From "Scared Dad" - oral white streaks - Thank you!!
Next
Dr Bob....still need your advice still concerned

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.