Unlikely transmission, but still worried.

Dr. Bob, I think your forum is a tremendous help to the medical and non-medically educated community. I know the question of low-risk activities has been answered many times, but I think I might have a new one. January 4th of this year I went to a strip club and received a lap dance from one of the strippers. I found out later that she had a child 3 months earlier and was still nursing. Nothing went in my mouth and I had no open, bleeding sores on my face to speak of. Being a naturally paranoid person I started to worry about it the next day. A week later I started to get ailments that I have had all my life, but the coincidence of when they happened worried me. I woke up with a stiff neck, had a headache, diarrhea for a day, a couple of sores on the tongue like I bit it, my temperature went up a degree in the evening but went back down by 10:00 pm, etc. I have no idea whether or not the stripper had HIV or not, but I figured I would get tested anyways. I received HIV tests at 6, 8, and 12 weeks--all coming back negative. I have been told by the HIV counselors where I got tested that there is virtually no risk at all, but I am still worried that some of the breast milk entered a healed over pimple or cut on the lips, etc. The symptoms I described above have happened on and off since then, and I have noticed that my temperature usually fluctuates during the day on its own. I know the risk is incredibly slim and you have posted that a 12 week test with minimal exposure is definitive, but I'm sure there are people out there who have experienced something like this and are wondering the same thing. And since I know you are thinking it, yes I am being treated for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I'm making a donation to the site and I would greatly appreciate a response. Thank you.

I'll be brief:

1. I agree with the HIV counselors. No risk! No way. No how.

2. Continue treatment for OCD, a condition you definitely have, and stop worrying about HIV, a condition you definitely don't have.

3. Thanks for the gift. (www.concertedeffort.org)

PLEASE CLARIFY ANSWER TO PREVIOUS POST OF 4/29, WILL DONATE AGAIN
Some questions about ICL.