Unprotected sec with sex change
May 8, 2006
Will I get Aids by having unprotected sex with a person who has undergone a complete sex change (ie. male to female)? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The only way to get HIV/AIDS by having unprotected sex is to do it with a person who is HIV positive. It makes no difference if they are he or she is straight, gay, bi, curious, tranny, granny, Mormon, Republican or all of the above.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Hiv?
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Will Chlamydia Be Detected In Blood Test?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.