short n simple part 2

hey doc, this was your last reply:

Dude,

Your sexual attraction to plastic baggies is odd enough. Do you really think some other horned-up stud would also have an uncontrollable urge to use the exact same Ziploc to cock-dock as well??? "Thinking too much???" Hmmm . . . actually I had just the opposite impression.

One excellent way to help is to get informed about HIV, including transmission risks, prevention, etc., and then spread the word to friends, family and anyone who will listen.

Get informed. Stay well. Stop worrying about nonexistent risks.

hey doc,it has definitely calmed my fears, but there is still that worry that maybe someone actually might have used it, and recently i have been feeling a bit feverish, soft stool, and white tongue, i know u have replied to millions of messages like this, but can u just clasrify with me, if there is any chance even if it has been used,one more thing is, can hiv be transmited from the needle used to test for hiv, maybe the needle is used ? anyway hope to get a brief answer from you.thanx and much love

Hello Ziploc-Baggy-Guy,

Dude, what is it with you being such a nervous Nellie and worrying incessantly that everything has been "used" used needles for HIV testing, used plastic baggies for your Ziploc-cock-dock-masturbating-plastic-fetish activities, etc.?

You want a brief answer? OK. The answer is no.

It's time to stop your senseless, irrational and unwarranted worrying and start using some common sense and rational thought processes, OK? I'll reprint your initial question below. By the way, which part of "nonexistent risk" did you not understand the first time???

short and simple Apr 24, 2006

hey doc, im writing in for the second time again. just want to ask if there is a chance of getting any disease by using a plastic bag to masturbate, lets say it has been used before, and there might be someone else's cum or blood inside, and actually touches my own penis, or am i thinking too much ? and is there anyway i can actually help since cant help financially ?

thanx

Dude,

SCARED & DEPRESSED will make a DONATION
ok I got tested...