update to bit scared

Hey there bob Just a quick note to you, a year on from my inconclusive test, which then was resolved to me being negative.

Im doing ok now, still with my stud puppy and still being safe! I still read your forum and find it enlightening, particularily as I am about to volunteer for an HIV care centre here, and also hoping to start teaching social education( including sex ed) at the school I work in :)

You really are inspiring. Your humour, wit and knowledge are really fantastic to see, and when I start my voluntary work, Id like to show people this website if they didnt know it

I hope you are well- Im hoping to visit italy this year, maybe you could recommend somewhere to see? there is way too much choice!

lots of love, british lass

Hi British Lass,

Thanks for the update. I'm delighted to hear you are going to volunteer at an HIV care center. I'm sure you'll find the experience rewarding. Please do inform those you work with that this site is available and ready to help them whenever possible.

Regarding Italy, you can't go wrong visiting Rome, Florence, Sienna, Venice, Taormina, Umbria, Tuscany or just about anywhere in between! The pastas and gelati are heavenly, as are the sexy Italian studs and signorinas! Buon viaggio!

All the way with Stripper (twice)
SYMPTOMS ARE NOTHING BUT REALL BULLSHIT!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO