You should go down in history

I dont have a question but i have a comment. I have been reading many of the post on this site and have seen and felt first hand all of the fears and anxiety related to this disease. The fear itself can lead one to alcoholism, drug abuse or just insane. However the information that you provide is like a becon of hope that can not only guide one through the fear but to mental health as well. Reading the post that you respond to has helped me not only through the fear but to the long awaited WHOO HOO!!. The bottom line is that your advise is to get tested and you will find alot of fears put to rest. Thank you doctor bob!!

Thanks for your thanks! Remember what you've learned through your own experience and here on the forum. Pass that information on to anyone who will listen! As for "history", all too soon, we'll all be part of it but there is much work to be done fighting this virus before then. So, WOO-HOO. Now let's get to work! OK?

Stay well!

will donate plz help
All the way with Stripper (twice)