will donate plz help

please answer me this time and i promise i will donate. i visited a prostitute for the first time in my life i put on a condom and i recieved oral as i was about to cum i tried to penetrate after three thrusts of trying to penetrate anally the condom broke and pulled out imediatly i realy dont think that my penis went inside her but it defintly touched that area if it did it would have been for less than one second. i had pcr the second day negative . the doctor said it was encouraging. at three weeks i had an antigen test negative the doctor said no more testing .. i then went for an antibody test at two months and a week also negative . my problem is that i have i think swollen glands under my armpit and neck. and pain in my testicles and penis. should i keep testin for hiv or check for other things. i am extremely paranoid and have been drinking almost every night just so that i can sleep. before i hated alcohol but it seems to be the only remedy. my doctor said no more tests are required and the clinic that gave my the tests said that its all in my head.. please tell me what you think based on my exposure and the tests i had. the symptoms i have are driving me insane .. i promise to donate but i want to know what you personaly think. can you put a percentage on my status.

Your HIV risk is negligible to nonexistent. Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV disease. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests to date are very encouraging; however not definitive.

My advice to you is the same as it is to millions of others who feel they may have put themselves at risk for HIV. Get an HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will give you a conclusive answer, which, in your case, will undoubtedly be negative.

If you are being driven "insane," get treatment for your insanity! HIV is not your problem.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Are my kids at risk?
You should go down in history