God Bless Apr 13, 2005, I am back Doctor Frascino

Recall?

I just need to say that I really love you guys, keep up the good work. May god bless you all and hopefully one day this will all be over for every body

Amen

We love you, too! Let's all be here for the cure and celebrate together, OK?

Hello Dr. Bob, to start with I need to tell you that by the time I wrote this to you one of my very best friends, if not my only Friend (you know what I mean by that) was diagnosed with HIV after 1 month on PEP for a high risk professionnal exposure. I am a MD(IMG) and he is too as well. He not only got HIV he got Hep B but thank god he recover from Hep B and now is Inmune 120 and over ABs. Some time around the same year I wrote to Dr. Steve telling him my intention of becoming a US Licensed Doc. and train in IM in order to treat HIV because it is my passion. MY passion for HIV comes from Med School, Hospital Training, Children with HIV, as well as my friend. But nonetheless I fear HIV the most. Crazy No. The thing is that I am in America and I have taken StepI I got 99 mark now studying for step II of the USMLE. My problem is that when y got my score went out to celebrate and did what all humanes do MESS UP. Had unprotected incertive oral for quite a long time (0.5 10.0000) and just barely (secds) receptive (1 10000) (homo). But crazy days are over and I am back to my self I can add my risk and not worry much. AAAAHHHHH but no. Stress, Flushes, Febricula 37.7 C, groin and neck pain , nodes , mialgia, malaisia, fatigue ,diarrea, worried about ARS. Specially febricula not good (Feel something is just not normal). All this at 5 days mark after exposure and still going on. Fear the worst. And the worst of worst: NO PARDON FOR ME I KNEW MY RISK I MESSED UP. Will test MEIA or DUO at 3 month mark. I could do PCR Pro DNA VIRAL but dont whant to know yet will wait until july after taking step II. I hope god gives me the oportunity to keep on going and achive my gols, That is to help us to help HIV to put a little of me in the fight against HIV/AIDS. AND MAKE THE DAY HIV BECOMES HISTORY SOOOOOONER THEN EVER. AND YES WE WILL ALL BE HERE TO CELEBRATE. YOU NEVER KNOW WE MIGTH MEET IN THAT GREAT CELEBRATION SOME WHERE IN THE WORLD. Having that said would like little comfort from you and of course your GOOD LUCK KARMA seams always to help.

During the mean time I will cope with my studies, simtoms and my always crazy stress.

Any ways. God Bless you and hope for you the best.

Until next post

Dr. MESS UP

p.s. forgive my typing I am just nervous

I'm not sure I understand parts of your post. Perhaps some points may be "lost in translation." But, nonetheless, your "mess-up" HIV-risk is minimal at best. Many of your symptoms sound stress related. I would strongly anticipate your three-month test will be negative. Good-luck/good-health karma is on its way for not only your upcoming HIV test, but also for your future career in medicine.

window period
Blood Sport