Critics

Dr. B...

Just wanted to say don't worry (not that you would) about the critics who have posted some of the negative messages the last couple of days.

You are without a doubt NOT one of the problems facing this crisis or the medical crisis in general...You are one of the solutions.

Most of the posts (including myself) on this board are irrational and repetitive. I didn't feel offended when you told me what any sane person would..."stop worrying, your risk is low, get tested if you are worried" and in my case "Why the hell are you doubting a negative result."

After viewing your foundations DVD, I feel personally offended that someone could post on this board and doubt your committment to fighting this monster. As any rational person can tell from your work (and there aren't many on this board, I should know because I'm not rational), you put a high priority on saving lives and get irritated when much of the questions posted, take you away from that work.

You are still the man, or as was posted yesterday the "shiz" or to take it up a level, the "shiznit."

Thank you for your work here at the body, for people with the disease or facing the psychological scare of the disease...you are literally a God send.

No need to reply...I am writing you way too much lately, but thought you might need the encouragement.

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for your support. I think you're way shiznitzy yourself!

Be well. Stay well.

WILL DONATE, UNUSUAL QUESTION, PLEASE RESPOND
SCARED TO DEATH WITH NEW BORN