RE: WORRIED ABOUT LESSON I LEARNED

Hi Dr.

I'm sorry about saying that the lesson I learned was to "never have sex with anyone again until I trust and know them completely" I left out that it would be sex using protection haha kind of an important matter to leave out. Sorry.

Also, could prostatitis make the skin on the penis feel like it's itchy or irritated or could that be caused by the antibiotics (Cipro) at all? I'm a little concerned of herpes or hpv, it has been almost 7 months since my encounter and I haven't had any blisters or lesions. The discomfort feels like little pin pricks on the underside of my penis, where there is pubic hair coming out of the follicles. Can herpes cause pain during urination?

Thank you sir,

Stay Well

Scott

P.S. I am going to come to California soon and maybe visit your health center and drop off a donation in person!

Hey Scott,

Yeah, the condom is the most important part of the lesson!

Yes, as it turns out, prostatitis can cause that weird itchy irritated feeling in your Mr. Happy. Herpes does not cause pain during urination.

Stay well, Scott, Enjoy your upcoming visit to California!

Bobnism--My new religion!
blood contact