Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

RE: WORRIED ABOUT LESSON I LEARNED
Apr 27, 2006

Hi Dr.

I'm sorry about saying that the lesson I learned was to "never have sex with anyone again until I trust and know them completely" I left out that it would be sex using protection haha kind of an important matter to leave out. Sorry.

Also, could prostatitis make the skin on the penis feel like it's itchy or irritated or could that be caused by the antibiotics (Cipro) at all? I'm a little concerned of herpes or hpv, it has been almost 7 months since my encounter and I haven't had any blisters or lesions. The discomfort feels like little pin pricks on the underside of my penis, where there is pubic hair coming out of the follicles. Can herpes cause pain during urination?

Thank you sir,

Stay Well

Scott

P.S. I am going to come to California soon and maybe visit your health center and drop off a donation in person!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Scott,

Yeah, the condom is the most important part of the lesson!

Yes, as it turns out, prostatitis can cause that weird itchy irritated feeling in your Mr. Happy. Herpes does not cause pain during urination.

Stay well, Scott, Enjoy your upcoming visit to California!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Bobnism--My new religion!
Next
blood contact

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.