6th try: need your expert suggestion

Dear Dr BOB,

First of all thanks to god, to send as such nice gift in the form of person, such as you to this world. You been doing very great. If you have few minutes to read this post, you could give me lot and lot of peace of mind. I wish you will read and respond this post. Here is my story: not different from another strip club one, last weekend I went to striptease club with my friends, then I ordered hot beer, then strepter( that girl) inserted sex toy into her vagina and asked me to push the sex toy to into her vagina, I did for about 30 sec.then, after a minute, she took some beer with finger( she was rubbing her vagina before with same fingers, might contain some vaginal fluids ) and then applied the beer one of her tits. Then asked me to taste. Very stupidly, I kissed that that tit (about 5 seconds)end of the story..during whole process ( I was full clothed on) and it all happened 2 and half minutes.

Here are my concerns:

1. is there any chance to contract HIV from the first act (30 sec) ( if push the sex toy, sex toy contains might have some vaginial fluids, into her vagina with my fingers, I dont have any open sores and wounds at allits clearly healthy skin)

after 1and half minutes later..

2. kissing her tit (4-5 seconds), where she applied beer with some vaginal fluid( might be some vaginal fluid, I dont know) is considered as oral sex? Please give your response to contract the HIV and STD for this concern.

I hope I will get your response as soon as possible, because I am not in good way to lead my life, I have been thinking a lot. And I read most of your posts in this forum, then I felt there is some nice and great man out there to help me in this regard,that is definitely you. I am not praising, infact I am become big fan of you. I got address to send my contribution to people who are fighting everyday with HIV from your other posts.

Have a nice day and Have a nice weekend.

Stripper (or even "strepter") plus beer plus nibbling on beer-basted bodacious tatas do not equal HIV transmission. No way. No how.

Relax, guy. Neither of your two concerns is a risk for HIV or STDs.

Stay safe. Stay well. Thanks for your donation!

i lov this site
HIV positive blood to saliva