i lov this site

im doin research for school and i think this site is hilarious... thank you for entertaining me... dr bob is the shiz

Hey there,

Shiz? Hmmm . . . I had to look that up! Apparently it means "cool shit" in a totally rap-urban-pop-culture re-do of the word shit, but in a complimentary kind of way.

Actually the only prior knowledge I had regarding "shiz" came from Gregory Maguire's revisionist novel "Wicked: The Life and Times of The Wicked Witch of the West." "Shiz University" is a fictional university in the Land of Oz. So I guess either definition would work, eh? But I do hope I can be a Glenda a good witch (warlock?)!

So you're doing research for school here on the sex channel? Good for you!

Hey, what school do you go to? And don't tell me it's Shiz University!

Keep smiling. Stay well. Stay informed. Stay kewl.

I learn a lot from you, thx!
6th try: need your expert suggestion