Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I learn a lot from you, thx!
Apr 27, 2006

Hi Dr. Bob and collegues!

I don't want to put a question here but use this possibility to thank you all for this website and the publication of your counseling.

I myself am social worker in an aids service organisation in germany for 15 years now, HIV-positiv since 16 years.

last october our head-organisation has launched an online-counseling project, which was used very frequently just from the beginnung. We are a team of 3o psychologists, social-workers, volunteers, some of us are HIV+ too.

Because our online-counseling is quite new, we are still learning. I am glad to be able to see and read how you react to questions people tell you.

I am very amused about your humorous, hearty but nevertheless serious style to respond to the people. german language unfortunately is not so smooth to play with words. But you inspire me a lot and I am working on finding a similar style that fits to german language. Reading your answers is just waking up my own creativity. And once in a while I copy one of the "strange but true" pieces and send them to my colleagues.

If you want to take a look on our project you will find it here: www.aidshilfe-beratung.de

And myself you would find here too at www.aidshilfe-wuppertal.de

So, once again, thx a lot and lets keep on doing this wonderful job!

Michael Jhme AIDS-Hilfe Wuppertal Germany

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Michael,

Congratulations on your new online-counseling project and on your 16 years of living well while being "virally enhanced!" BRAVO!

As for being funny in German, yeah, I imagine it's difficult, because for some odd reason you guys put the verb at the end of the sentence and some of your words are so long they tend to run off the page.

Stay well, Michael, and best of luck going forward with your praiseworthy projects and your positive outlook on life!

Steve and I may be in Berlin later in the year. I wish my German were as good as your English.

Dr. Bob

Previous
5AM and can't sleep, please
Next
i lov this site

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.