I learn a lot from you, thx!

Hi Dr. Bob and collegues!

I don't want to put a question here but use this possibility to thank you all for this website and the publication of your counseling.

I myself am social worker in an aids service organisation in germany for 15 years now, HIV-positiv since 16 years.

last october our head-organisation has launched an online-counseling project, which was used very frequently just from the beginnung. We are a team of 3o psychologists, social-workers, volunteers, some of us are HIV+ too.

Because our online-counseling is quite new, we are still learning. I am glad to be able to see and read how you react to questions people tell you.

I am very amused about your humorous, hearty but nevertheless serious style to respond to the people. german language unfortunately is not so smooth to play with words. But you inspire me a lot and I am working on finding a similar style that fits to german language. Reading your answers is just waking up my own creativity. And once in a while I copy one of the "strange but true" pieces and send them to my colleagues.

If you want to take a look on our project you will find it here: www.aidshilfe-beratung.de

And myself you would find here too at www.aidshilfe-wuppertal.de

So, once again, thx a lot and lets keep on doing this wonderful job!

Michael Jhme AIDS-Hilfe Wuppertal Germany

Hi Michael,

Congratulations on your new online-counseling project and on your 16 years of living well while being "virally enhanced!" BRAVO!

As for being funny in German, yeah, I imagine it's difficult, because for some odd reason you guys put the verb at the end of the sentence and some of your words are so long they tend to run off the page.

Stay well, Michael, and best of luck going forward with your praiseworthy projects and your positive outlook on life!

Steve and I may be in Berlin later in the year. I wish my German were as good as your English.

5AM and can't sleep, please
i lov this site