Bob please answer, will send donation

I fingered a Stripper for a few seconds, I then rubbed her nipples, and I lightly kissed her nipples. I had a very small cut on my bottom lip from me poking it with a plastic toothpick earlier that day or the day before.It had bled a few tiny drops when it happened, but it was not bleeding when with the stripper. I had vasoline on my lips also because they were dry. What are the chances of me getting HIV from the vaginal fluid on her nipple if it contacted my small non bleeding recent cut to my lip. 14 days later I got a sore throat, (no fever), a slightly white looking tongue, 1 small white ulcer on side of tongue and one on gum, also had a couple on light nite sweats involving neck and head. All symptoms lasted about 3-4 days. I am SCARED TO DEATH AND HAVING A HARD TIME COPING WITH THE STRESS. PLEASE ANSWER, I AM GOING TO SEND MONEY. THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS WORK.

Hello Scared to Death,

Your risk of acquiring HIV from the stripper-juices-to-finger-to-nipple-to-mouth-to-bloodstream-from-day-old-toothpick-poke-in-vasoline-covered-lip is, in a word, nonexistent. So if you're planning on dying over this incident, you will indeed have to be "scared to death," because HIV isn't going to get cha, OK?

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well. Stop worrying. HIV is not your problem.

You are to blame more than anyone
English Boy Who Loves You, Help Me Please