You are to blame more than anyone

Your answers in regards to circumcision make it clear you are a foreskin fetishist. Who places so much importance on a guy having a foreskin, that you use typical "HIV denialist" type of illogical reasoning to "not accept" the rapidly growing body of cross-supporting evidence that circumcision dramatically lessons the risk of HIV transmission. So much so that if it were a vaccine, it would be in widespread use. Like any denialist, you standards of proof to change your mind in regards to something you disagree is much higher than scientifically feasable. Since that is nearly impossible for any fact, you feel good about spreadinb blatent misinformation. that IS RESULTING in many more cases each year. It's also obvious you are NOT keeping up with the evidence. If you did, as smart as any Dr. is you wouldn't be able to NOT draw the obvious conclusion. Circumcision is the best preventative to HIV transmission. It's not 100% by any means, but it does provide a level of protection that turns the speed of the spread from a gallop to a slow crawl, and in doing so gives time for medicine to find a way to cure it permanently and have many millions live. It takes more than just reading abstracts and summeries. It takes using your god-given knowledge to connect the dots to a clear pattern. Of course, you won't have time for that. You're probably too busy admiring various photos of uncut dicks and drooling over their natural intact beauty. In many ways because you refuse to accept or even entertain the notion that a foreskin could be a risk factor make you no less evil the unforgiving FRight wing religious fundamentalists who say HIV is God's punishment.

You think I'm a "foreskin fetishist" who is "NOT keeping up with the evidence" that "circumcision is the best preventative to HIV transmission?????" Hmmm . . . and you think I'm "too busy admiring various photos of uncut dicks and drooling over their natural intact beauty?????"

Dude, I don't know what you've been reading (or smoking), but you are way off base and out of line. I'll bet your mood ring is a foul brown color today, isn't it?

I suggest you go back and reread my posts. What I present is the scientific data that we have to date. I also try to put the various clinical trials into their proper perspective.

A few facts:

1. Circumcision is not the best preventative for HIV transmission. That would be abstinence followed by condoms.

2. I am not a foreskin fetishist, nor do I drool over uncut dick pics. In fact, I'm circumcised and esthetically prefer cut to uncut. After all, it's hard to go window shopping when the drapes are closed, right?

I see no reason for you to write back, but in case you do, I'd suggest you start with an apology.

Worried
Bob please answer, will send donation