Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Blow out !
Apr 25, 2006

After two years with a big sexy hunk of an italian man, I completely blew it this weekend!

He is almost exclusively a top in the relationship which is very difficult for me, as I'm not used to this at all as I like it both ways very much.

The last time he let me be the insertive partner was over 4 months ago!! We've both been tested for HIV and every other std and are both negative so we don't ever use condoms between the two of us, and have a closed relationship....

I went out and got drunk over the weekend and went completely insane... I think that I've been so starved for that kind of sex that I just went bonkers and ended up screwing not one, or two, but THREE guys.. and we met in the strangest of places --- one just walking around town, and the other two outside of a pizza stand!! Yes, a threeway... when I woke up this morning I felt like complete shit... my partner is traveling and won't be back for a few days, but the reason I"m writing here is that with two of the men I wore condoms, and in both instances we started with the condom on, and in the midst of the drunken blurriness, ended with the condom off! With the third guy - I didn't put it in for much of any length of time, but no condom at all, I interacted quite a lot with all of the men, and asked direct questions about the sexual past as I just got my last HIV test two weeks ago and it came back negative.

They all insisted they were negative and also wanted to use a condom, in the heat of it somewhere I took the thing off! So, I've always love this column and used to read it regularly,

so that's it Dr BOb, I went commando with three guys in a 24 hour period, all where I was insertive and all three insisted they were HIV negative

and to make it crazier, I've got a boyfriend.

yours truly, Casanotthinkingnova

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Casanotthinkingnova,

Hmmm . . . three guys!?! By the way, that's more than a three-way; it's a four-way! And it sounds like you did a lot more than just "blow it", so to speak. (That would have been safer.)

As you know, your commando-Rambo ramming adventure does place you at risk for STDs, including HIV. So you know what you've got to do:

1. Tell your big sexy hunk of an Italian man what happened. Since he's Italian, be prepared for some high-decibel drama. The two of you will need to use protection until your three-month test reconfirms your negative status.

2. Get HIV tested at the three-month mark. I'll send my best Italian good-luck/good-health karma that your HIV test remains negative. You may also need to be screened for other STDs.

3. Use the opportunity to discuss with Big Sexy Hunk your needs and desires regarding sexual positions, etc. Ultimately this episode may improve and strengthen your relationship.

Good luck!

Dr. Bob

Previous
PLEASE DOC!!!
Next
Worried

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.