|Nursing Student-Follow up! :)
Apr 24, 2006
Hi. I emailed in Jan. re: my experience with having a "little too much to drink, not remembering exactly what happened, and freaking out" Anywho, 13 weeks later, my test was negative. My questions is: My primary care Dr. is saying to have ANOTHER test done @ the six month mark, infectious disease is saying no. I'm married, and low risk. What'dya think?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I agree with the infectious disease guy's opinion. Yell WOO-HOO and, as Tony Soprano would say, fuhgeddaboutit.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.