Risk of condom burst during water testing

After protected vaginal sex using three condoms, I tested the outermost condom with water. I started the testing within about 4 minutes of completion of sex. The outside of the condom seemed to be dry, so I guess it contained negligible amount of vaginal fluids (if any at all). After squeezing the condom a lot to check for breaks, I found no breaks in the condom. But after more squeezing, the condom burst and water got sprayed. I got a very little bit of water (1-4 tiny drops at most) on my face, so maybe 1-2 tiny drops of this water entered my eye. I did not feel any drop entering my eye, but I cannot be absolutely sure that no water entered my eye or not. Dr. Bob, I am worrying over this incident like crazy. I suffer from OCD maybe, so this episode triggered my OCD and drove my OCD into overdrive. Rationally, while filling the condoms with water, the vaginal juices on the outside of the condom should also be washed away, since I used shower water to fill up the condom. Also, since the condom had been exposed to air for at least 4 minutes, I suppose the HIV virus (if any) in the vaginal secretions would not remain infectious. Reading through your archives, I have found that you say "HIV does not survive too long outside the body and it needs a human host to survive"..So, what do you think about my risk exposure? Is my risk essentially non-existent? Do I need to take a test after 3 months? Thank you, Dr. Bob. You are truly an angel. From water tester of condoms (now a worried well)

". . . Protected vaginal sex using three condoms . . ."??? Three?!!!?!? You then write "I suffer from OCD maybe . . . ." You've got more latex on than the Michelin Tire Man and still you're turning the outermost condom into a water balloon and squeezing so hard it pops, trying to check for leaks! Dude, there is no "maybe" about your OCD. There is also no HIV risk form the episode you describe.

I suggest:

1. Get treatment for your OCD.

2. Don't double and or triple bag.

As it turns out, doing so may actually be less protective than using a single condom properly. The friction of latex on latex may compromise the integrity of the condom and make it more likely to pop.

Stay safe. Stay well.

short and simple
Nursing Student-Follow up! :)