5th time just donated to u r org pls answer my question

hello doc, You r doing a gr8 job but pls answer this question i cant discuss this with anybody, I had a realtionship with a guy a 12months back. We never had sex but we use to kiss and he use to touch my nipples when we got intimate ,once he bit me on my nipples pretty hard ,there was no blood but there was a cut and some juice secreted out,there were not symptoms of ars after that. Now after 12months i got sore throat and a lump in the neck which doc said was a swollen lymph node and was due to sorethorat, but this incident has started worrying me because i am married now and i dont want my husband to get hiv. PLs tell me wht are my chances of contracting hiv by the previous incident 12months back can these b the symptoms of hiv ,doc pls answer my question i am having a real bad time doc pls. i have donated to u r organisation pls doctor.

I do not believe there is a significant HIV risk from the activity you describe; however, as always, if you are worried, the option of getting an HIV test is always open to you. Results form HIV rapid tests are available within 20 minutes. Testing may well be the fastest, most efficient and effective way to quell your worries. Personally, I don't believe you have anything to worry about, nor do I believe testing is warranted.

Thanks for your donation.

Re: Sex
How conclusive is Western Blot