Apr 22, 2006
Can a man go without sex for 8 years? Your answer: Not this man. You really crack me up!!! Seriously! Now (since the last few months) for my daily laugh, I don't go to any joke.com sites... I come and visit yours. Here's my answer to the same question: Yes, if it's the first 8 years of his life.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You waited a full eight years???? Dude, what did you do during naptime in Kindergarten? Don't tell me you were one of those kids who actually slept!!!
Stay well. Keep smiling.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.