Apr 22, 2006
Can a man go without sex for 8 years? Your answer: Not this man. You really crack me up!!! Seriously! Now (since the last few months) for my daily laugh, I don't go to any joke.com sites... I come and visit yours. Here's my answer to the same question: Yes, if it's the first 8 years of his life.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You waited a full eight years???? Dude, what did you do during naptime in Kindergarten? Don't tell me you were one of those kids who actually slept!!!
Stay well. Keep smiling.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.