Get Tested, Worried Well

Hi Dr. Bob,

This is not a question rather a Thank You from the bottom of my heart note. I sent you a question a couple weeks ago (Against All Odds) but you never answered it. No worries, I know that I could have gotten an answer from the archives.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for being there during my window period and all your notes always put a smile to my face. You are an inspiration and if ever somebody asks me who deserves to be an angel on their next life, you will be first on my list as you have done a lot of good deeds.

I just got my results today, after a torturous 2 weeks (but I wouldn't have been able to handle it if it weren't for your forum), and guess what it came back NonReactive, I was WOO HOOing my way back home. This is after 4.5 months of exposure (unprotected cunnilingus on 2 high risk women and protected vaginal). I think this test is definitive and conclusive.

I would also like to let all the WW; I want to tell you that no matter the risks are, be it high, medium, or low. Get tested. It is the very first step to doing the right thing. It was a hard decision for me too but I thought, do I wanna know now or do i wanna know it 10 years later when I'm dying and regretting that I should have done something about it then. That was what gave me courage to get tested. Beat the bug while you still have a chance.

Hopefully this little note will help a soul as others have helped mine during my trying times.

Thanks, Jiga

Hi Jiga,

Congrats! And WOO-HOO! Yes, I would consider your negative results at 4.5 months to be definitive and conclusive.

Thanks also for understanding the physical impossibility of my being able to respond personally to each of the thousands of questions pouring into my inbox on a continual basis. Hopefully other questioners will also realize the answers to their questions are often waiting for them in the archives!

Stay well.

Set Us Straight Dr Bob
Re: Sex