Re: What is more risky

thank you very much for your opinion. the cdc states that more deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, and murders combined. here's the link of the statement: http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/factsheets/Tobacco_Related_Mortality_factsheet.htm

i don't think that the hiv trasmission campaign overstimate the risks related to the infection but i think that it's necessary address the concerns in a more correct perspective rembering all the other health problems around.

I'm well aware of these statistics, my friend; however, it's difficult to compare apples and oranges. HIV/AIDS is a sexually transmitted infectious disease. Smoking is neither infectious nor sexually transmitted. The number of people smoking in the U.S. is decreasing; however, the number of people having sex is not. I should also point out the statistics you quote are only for the U.S. If they were expanded to include the entire globe, they would tell a different story. I'm glad you "don't think that the HIV 'trasmission' campaign 'overstimate' the risks . . . ," because I can assure you it is difficult to overstate the magnitude of the HIV/AIDS pandemic or the risk it poses to world health. This is the "more correct perspective" worth "rembering!"

RPR Testing
spermicide as prevention tool