Thanks+Happy Easter

Hey Dr Bob,

Sorry to post this here - stuck it on fatigue and anemia, but since there's been nothing on there since 13th, I'm guessing there's a problem? If not, sorry - ignore this. Anyway...

Thanks for ur cyberhugs! (to Kinda down with fatigue/Dr Bob). Appreciate it during holiday w/e - happy families not really my thing unfortunately (my fault but hey...) Still here dans l'hopital. Sigh. Am hoping to leave wed...

Thanks for the advice folks - dunno what I'll do - just trying to leave this place atm. Hope you all have great Easters.

Penny

Hi Penny,

Hopefully you are leaving the hospital in much better shape than when you entered it and, I'm sincerely hoping, you are also leaving with a reasonably positive overall experience, taking into account the handsome male nurses were not on display. You have quite a fan club of folks in this forum rooting for you and sending cyber-hugs, good karma and loads of well-meaning advice.

I did get your snail mail post. You have a remarkable story. I will try to respond, but it may take awhile. By the way, you also have an engaging writing style. Have you ever considered a career as a writer? I could see your memoir as a bestseller and/or miniseries. I'll even volunteer to play the part of John.

Good luck with your discharge tomorrow.

Simply NUTS! 3rd try for you to call me nuts! Please Doc!
Worried in NY (PEP)