|Simply NUTS! 3rd try for you to call me nuts! Please Doc!
Apr 18, 2006
Thanks for your site. I've written a couple of times about an August 05 experience I had with an Asian massues in New York. No vaginal, anal or oral sex. I vaginally inserted my finger. 2-3 minutes later I smelled my finger then took a shower and rather than simply washing my hands I put my finger in the shower head and water/fluids splashed into my eye. I had a negative HomeAccess test at 8 weeks. Do I even need another one or am I simply NUTS?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Do I think you need another HIV test? No.
2. Do I think you are simply NUTS? No. In addition to NUTS, I think you are daft, dotty, distraught, batty, loopy, wacky and in fact nuttier than a fruitcake.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Why Do Adults Get Oral Thrush?
- ARS Lymph Node Swelling One Side
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.