not washing hands after using public washroom***

hello, i went to lunch with my mother one day, and she touched my sandwich after going to the public washroom. i know she doesn't have the habit of washing her hands after going to the washroom. what are the risk of her contacting menstruration blood with hiv in the washroom, contaminate my sandwich, and spread hiv to me? there was no visible blood in my mouth, but i'm still worried.

Let me see if I understand your question. You're worried about acquiring HIV because you had lunch with your mother and she touched your sandwich after going to the washroom?????

Listing Pumpkin, I don't know what kind of relationship you have with Mommie Dearest and I'm sure Sigmund Freud would love the chance to analyze your whacky fears, but from an HIV-risk perspective, I see no cause for even the slightest concern.

Mamma Mia, some folks find the most bizarre stuff to fret over!

DONATION promised if you can answer this
Gene Therapy