You're a doll!

Dear Dr. Bob,

No question. I just wanted to hopefully make you smile by telling you that you are a gorgeous person, inside & out. ( No this is not your Mother, but I'm sure she is so proud!)

You inspire me in many ways and I will continue reading your great site just to gain insight & knowledge into the struggles of hiv. I lost my brother to hiv and unfortunately, at that time, I did not understand too much about all he was dealing with. Since then, I have learned so much not only from you, but also from your readers. Even ridicuolus questions have some message ( maybe!!). I hope my brother can forgive me for not being there for him with the compassion and understanding that I have gained, via this site, since his death.

I go to his grave and think that a person should not have to die just because they want to love another person.

Anyway, I hope you are well and feeling great. Please keep up the good work and now that I have learned a bit about hiv, I will domy part to educate and practice compassion, as I attempt to emulate you.

Please take care. I need you here.

PS- Steve is a lucky guy!

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

I'm quite sure your brother has not only forgiven you, but that at this very moment he is watching, and smiling. I'm also confident he's very proud of your efforts to educate and demonstrate compassion.

Regarding Steve, well actually I'm the lucky guy. He's heaven on a stick.

Stay well, Carolyn. I'm glad you have found the forum enlightening and entertaining.

Thanks for reading!

Simple story but please answer
DONATION promised if you can answer this