Oral sex given to a lady who was mensurating

Dear Dr. Bob,

I gave oral sex to a woman from shelter of unknown hiv status. I consumed her vaginal fluids and menstrual fluid, during oral sex which lasted for about two hours. After two weeks I developed flu like symptoms and my eyes turned into red plum. Following this, I had cough and felt some dirt is trying to come out of my chest. Following this even today, my digestion pattern changed totally. As soon as I ate I would belch and the smell of food that I ate will come out with belching. I could feel within about 20 minutes the stomach started digesting. I lost my muscle thickness. Then I looked into my stools and realised that the food items have not been digested properly. Although the stool looked well formed but it could be seen very loose and food items are there not properly digested. Overall even today, after 15 weeks, I have following symptoms, 1) Stomach starts digesting as soon as I finish eating, I have to belch a lot. The stool has some of the food items such as skin of beans as it is. The color of stool is same as color of food items I ate. They come out in the same order I ate. 2) I dont get deep sleep at all. I can get up any time during my sleep feeling very awake. 3) I have white patches like thing at the back of my front side of tongue. And my teeth gum is reddish with blackish color here and there, and there are plaques on my teeth refusing to go even after thorough clean up. 4) My muscles dont get pain while exercising as I used to feel before exposure. I feel very light. 5) My stomach muscles are gone and when I feel my stomach with hands I can feel the G.I. tracts. The stomach looks as if the entire G.I. tract is protruded at the center and not spreading sidewise. 6) Inside my mouth I can clearly see my tonsils. Earlier, when I apply pressure to my tonsils for uplifting to see them, the system will not let me to do it and I will feel like vomiting. But, now the muscles near the tonsil looks plain and I dont see mucuous system with bumps, that I used to have. In other words, I feel my mucousal system is compromised. Also, I dont feel my throat that much and the nasal pathways which used to obstruct air with dusts.

Coming to my test history:

I tested for p24 antigen on 19th day, had MEIA test at 28th day, MEIA test at 8 weeks and 12 weeks all negative.

I am afraid I am infected with hiv and my symptoms here to stay as a proof, as listed above.

Please please tell me what is your opinion about my case. Am I still in the phase of seroconverting? Also, I would donate good amount of fund to your foundation.

Thanks and I appreciate your wonderful service,

V.R.

Hello V.R.,

You're spending way too much time playing with your poop.

Although I don't know why you wanted to consume menstrual fluid for two hours, hey, whatever floats your boat . . . .

Regarding your symptoms, they are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV ARS or HIV disease.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 12 weeks are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative. I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet; however, I can tell you what's not causing them: it's not HIV! No way. No how!

My advice is:

1. Stop worrying about HIV. You are not seroconverting. HIV is not your problem.

2. If your "symptoms" persist, see your doctor for an evaluation. If no physical cause can be found for your symptoms, I suggest you evaluate possible psychological causes.

3. Leave your poop in the toilet. The "skin of beans" is not supposed to be digested!

Thanks for your donation! Remember HIV is not your problem, OK?

Please slap me !
desperate testmaniac