Please slap me !

hi , doc. i tested non reactive for HIV ( Elisa ) at 3 months, 6 months, 7 months , and one and a half year . Recently i starting to worry about the testing results. i understand that even CDC said that the maximum of window period is 6 months. however from what i search from the internet, there are a few cases that some people will have 1 year or 2 years window period. is that posible that these people may have contact with the virus during the window period ? nobody knows right ? Now i am very confuse, honestly i know that my negetive results are VERY VERY convincing , but i am still worry. i am not 100% comfirm, and so did the expert are not 100 % comfirm about the window period. they only will say MORE THAN 99% , but not 100% . so can you give me a slap and tell me that i am 100% safe? what do you suggest me to do ?

I suggest you rent the movie "Moonstruck" and then you play the Nicholas Cage part and I'll be Cher. I then walk up to you and give you a major bitchslap while yelling "snap out of it!"

Dude, HIV is not your problem. How you choose to live with that quite wonderful news is totally up to you.

ANTIBIOTICS
Oral sex given to a lady who was mensurating