2nd question about oral

I've read a lot of the archives, but I haven't found an answer to my questions. Alot of archives seem to be aimed towards the male ( and not that's a bad thing). I was wondering if you can help me. I am 29 year old female. I gave a blowjob to a man where he ejaculated in my mouth - I SPIT OUT. I also let him eat me out on a few occassions. I took a test 89 days from the blow job(incident occurred around Dec. 28) and 36 days from the last time he ate me out (incident occurred March 5). The test I took was April 4 -it was negative. My doc also gave me a full blood panel tests too. I told him about my fear of HIV and he said lets get these tests to put my mind at ease. I also asked this man I was involved with (who has been married 20 years and has two kids) if he had anything, and he said he was fine. His exact words "I haven't touched a woman other than my wife in 20 years". I know,I know - I am an adulterer, but I thought he and I may end up together. I really trusted him. I knew him and his family for three or more years. Having said that, I am concerned about my health. He wanted to have intercourse (both anal and vaginal) But I SAID NO. I do have a fear of all STD's! I know I've read oral sex poses low risk for transmission, but being female and on the other end of the spectrum, what do you think? DO I need to get another test at 90 days from the last time I was eaten out? The CDC said they don't make any recommendations. They just told me exactly what their website said. They did however say not to believe everything I read on the internet including "so-called expert advisors"! I've been reading alot about you. You are truly amazing for all the work you are doing. I will be giving a donation asap. I also am planning to help other women learn to make wise choices. I know I made a bad choice. I don't want to see young women make the same choices and have to deal with all the consequences. So Doc, can you please give me your expert advice? I'll take you over the CDC anyday. Thanks so much.

Receptive cunnilingus would not be considered a significant risk for HIV unless there were very extenuating circumstances, such as blood-to-blood transmission for instance your partner having had oral surgery that day and your having an open genital wound. These types of situations are so hypothetical and rare that the HIV risk turns out to be essentially nonexistent. As always, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk and are worried, the option to test is always open to you. However, for the situation you described, I do not feel testing is warranted.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Concerned
PCR RNA testand genotype