Apr 16, 2006
Dear Dr. Bob,
Many thanks for your recent reply to my question (exp. risk vs. ARS symptoms).
The worried boners of the world must sound like a broken record to you, but you answer with honesty, frankness, and a sense of humor, a rare thing in this world. It is much appreciated.
I've made a $100 donation to your foundation.
Best regards, No Longer Sleepless
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi No Longer Sleepless,
Thank you for your very generous donation! Your one gift will touch many lives and also help us educate the many "worried boners" on how to keep their boners safe.
Pleasant dreams! Happy Easter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.