chest rash

Wanted you to know that I donated $150 to your faithful work. Thanks for your diligence with all of us who are worried. I am 3 wks out from my performing oral on a male with no ejaculation in mouth and have a rash on my chest. It looks like small cuts but they come and then disappear the next day. If I try on new clothes or take a hot shower they appear or if I think about all this too much. Is that how hives do? One between my breast is very sore. As you advised, I'm trying not to search anywhere else for info but saw some pics of ARS rash and worried. I'm sure my mind can produce these as I took my temp today and it's at 99. I do have PMS also which I know could add to any symptoms. I'll keep reading. Thanks again and hope you get lots of chocolate!

The intermittent chest rash you describe is not suggestive of or consistent with an HIV ARS rash. Could it be hives? Sure, that's possible. However please note I can't diagnose rashes over the Internet. If you are worried or bothered by the rash, see a dermatologist. Your oral temp of 99 degrees is also not worrisome for HIV.

Thank you for your very generous donation. In addition to a letter acknowledging your tax-deductible gift, I'll send a small token of our appreciation of your generosity via snail mail. Helping others who are in desperate need is also a great way to rack up excellent cosmic karma with the higher powers. Speaking of karma, I'll send my very best good-luck/good-health karma to you that your HIV test will be negative. Considering your HIV risk is minimal, your odds of being HIV negative are outstanding. I'll be waiting for (and certainly expecting) your WOO-HOO at the three-month mark.

Because you are honest
Work at University of Cincinnati Hospital and I have a question