Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thank You!
Apr 15, 2006

Dr. B,

I'm breaking my deal just to say thank you, on behalf of all the neurotic folks who send you way too many emails!

I've emailed you thanks before, but what you do is unbelievable and provides an incredible service to the world of cyberspace. I used to be normal, before my recent fears over the last two weeks. Yet, on a positive note I know 1000% more than I did before I started. Shamefully, folks like me (and all the Worry Wells) make a mockery of the individuals that have to face this killer every day. So for that I am sorry...yet, on a positive note, I know 1000% more than I did 3 weeks ago about HIV and can help my friends with safer sex.

So thank you and sorry to pull you away from what is much needed work in the world of HIV/AIDS with my very low risk questions!

Jeremy

PS: 1. At least I didn't ask about my risk from oral, my risk with a condom or the classic stripper q's 2. I am now going to add your foundation to my monthly gift list. $50 a month won't save the world, but hopefully it helps 3. I am keeping my end of the bargain from this point forward!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Jeremy,

I certainly won't hold you to your end of the bargain, unless you start asking classic stripper questions! I'm delighted to read that you are now planning to help your friends with safer sex. (Be prepared for lots of stripper questions!) I also want to thank you for your generous donation. Actually, a gift like that can indeed save a piece of the world by providing life-sustaining crucial services to someone who otherwise would have had their life snuffed out by the virus an event that happens every 10 seconds! Yours is literally a gift of life and hope. For that, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Stay well, Jeremy, and (do I dare say it?) "keep in touch!"

Dr. Bob

Previous
resubmitted, HIV-1 RNA at 899 copies
Next
Advice for people during waiting period

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.