Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

the
Apr 15, 2006

Dr. Bob, Thanks so for your response. I made a donation. I read the post and I'm worried that since I put the ages of my kids in the post someone might realize my identity. could you remove that? I guess it a paranoia longshot and I know you're busy but I would be most grateful. God Bless your work and thanks again for your expertise.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Me Again,

You're worried someone might sign on to an HIV/AIDS information Web site, read through the gazillion posts having to do with everything from barely legal French prostitutes who have webbed feet and narcolepsy to cross-dressing transsexual Mormon midgets having sex with closeted gay Republicans and see that someone has girls of a certain age and then immediately know it's you???? Sweetie, even if you were a cross-dressing transsexual Mormon midget barely legal French prostitute with narcolepsy and girls 8 and 3, I doubt you would be discovered here. I would consider "paranoid long shot" to be an impressive understatement. Nonetheless, I'll submit your request to the site managers and they'll remove the "girls 8 & 3" statement, per your request.

Dr. Bob

Previous
condom slippageresubmitted form "the Fatigue and Anemia Forum"
Next
Low exp. risk vs. ARS symptoms

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.