the

Dr. Bob, Thanks so for your response. I made a donation. I read the post and I'm worried that since I put the ages of my kids in the post someone might realize my identity. could you remove that? I guess it a paranoia longshot and I know you're busy but I would be most grateful. God Bless your work and thanks again for your expertise.

Hello Me Again,

You're worried someone might sign on to an HIV/AIDS information Web site, read through the gazillion posts having to do with everything from barely legal French prostitutes who have webbed feet and narcolepsy to cross-dressing transsexual Mormon midgets having sex with closeted gay Republicans and see that someone has girls of a certain age and then immediately know it's you???? Sweetie, even if you were a cross-dressing transsexual Mormon midget barely legal French prostitute with narcolepsy and girls 8 and 3, I doubt you would be discovered here. I would consider "paranoid long shot" to be an impressive understatement. Nonetheless, I'll submit your request to the site managers and they'll remove the "girls 8 & 3" statement, per your request.

condom slippageresubmitted form "the Fatigue and Anemia Forum"
Low exp. risk vs. ARS symptoms