FRANCISCO FROM LA

Dr.Robert I will love to make a donation, just tell me what do I need to do, or how I need to do it.one last question.Having the ebv can you became positeve on hiv after 12 months I'm asking you this because us I tolld you when I was having all those simptoms after 3 months of expo.Are there any relation between both virue ebv and hiv.my question is if were expose to ebv dose it means that you also could be infected with hiv even if you tested negative after six months.Do I need some others test to be done un gran abrazo rompe huesos Gratsy

Hi Francisco from L.A.,

Welcome back to the forum. You're becoming a real regular around here!

Regarding your question, no, there is no relationship between EBV exposure and HIV test results. Your six-month negative HIV test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem, even if you have EBV. Also, if I understand your question properly, being exposed to EBV does not necessarily mean you were exposed to HIV, and it certainly does not mean you are infected with HIV.

Do you need additional HIV tests? No, absolutely not. What you do need is to stop worrying about a disease you don't have!

Thank you for your offer to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. You can make donations online via credit card at the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click the "Donate" tab. Alternatively you could send a donation to our office at:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well, Francisco! Stop worrying! Remember HIV is not your problem!

A story and a question from Saudi Arabia
Condom Broke!