Thanks for the response-April 3

Dr. Bob,

Thanks for your response to the wooohooo!!!??? on April 3. I cried when I read your response. I guess that means I still need the antidepressant.

I am so touched that you take the time to answer all of the questions that have been posted, and keep your sense of humor about it all. Good karma is awaiting you as well.

I was one of those people who has been ignorant and oblivious to HIV. Middle class, female, over 50, and somehow thinking HIV wasn't something I needed to be concerned about. Well, not until I did something stupid. I have learned so much over the last several months and pray every day for those living and struggling with this disease.

I have decided that I will be making a donation to your foundation and/or a local organization on my annual negative anniversary date for the rest of my days, which hopefully are many. (my first negative was a day after World Aids Day, so I will always be reminded).

Hang in there. May you receive all of the love and joy you have been sharing for so long. I wish you the absolute best, along with all of the others who rely on this website. From, Never too old to learn

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org) and very kind comments. Please share what you've learned with your friends and family. Chances are they too may consider HIV someone else's problem.

Stay safe. Stay well. By the way, 50 is the new 30!!!

Should I waste time and money on yet another test?
Please Dr. Bob Want Your Opinion - Can't Find in Archives