Please advice

Dear Dr.Bob,

Kindly help me this buddy to away from worry. Please..

I had a protected oral and vaginal sex with a prostitute 10days back. For last three days my eyes are red(as if drunkard, but I have not taken a single drink for last one week). Kindly inform 'red eye' is one of the sympton of infection. Whether I have to undergo HIV test? at this time or wait for more warrent time.

Your forum is doing wonderful social duties and I pray god to give you enough strenght.Kindly inform me how to make donation for the foundation.

Thanks in advance,

Hello Kum,

"Protected" sex is protected, if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

Red eyes are not a symptom of HIV. It could be anything from allergy to eyestrain.

Although the option of getting an HIV test is always open to you, from what you've told me I do not feel it's warranted.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at

Stay well, Kum.

IM Back
Can I help him?