HIV test results
Apr 10, 2006
Hi, i have the following test results, what do they mean? Am i infected? Or what should i do now? look forwards to your answers! HIV 1/2 Screen MEIA Reactive HIV-1/HIV-2 Supplemental EIA NonReactive HIV1 Western Blot NonReactive HIV 1 p24 Antigen Screen NonReactive
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, but I would need more information to interpret these results for you, including:
1. What was your HIV risk?
2. When was your last potential HIV exposure and when did you have the blood tests done?
3. Were all these tests done on the same blood sample drawn the same day?
You could also review these results at the clinic or physician's office that ordered the tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- Can You Get Hiv From Toilets?
- Does Hiv Cause Sore Throat That Lasts Long Time?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.