|HIV test results
Apr 10, 2006
Hi, i have the following test results, what do they mean? Am i infected? Or what should i do now? look forwards to your answers! HIV 1/2 Screen MEIA Reactive HIV-1/HIV-2 Supplemental EIA NonReactive HIV1 Western Blot NonReactive HIV 1 p24 Antigen Screen NonReactive
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, but I would need more information to interpret these results for you, including:
1. What was your HIV risk?
2. When was your last potential HIV exposure and when did you have the blood tests done?
3. Were all these tests done on the same blood sample drawn the same day?
You could also review these results at the clinic or physician's office that ordered the tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.