Getting re-tested after 5 months

I had unprotected vaginal sex with a woman (HIV+), 5 times. 2 times while she was menstruating. Had myself checked after 32 days (Elisa - Negative), after 42 days (HIV Viral Load - Undetectable). Having myself checked again on Tues (11/04/06). Just wanted you to know that you've been great. Your sense of humour could and can earn you your own tv show. Also wanted you to know that I made a small donation, and I will be making more. I got no questions at the moment but I thank you for answering most of my previous ones. God bless you Dr. Bob. Oh, by the way, are you gay? (if you don't mind me asking)

Lost in S.E.Asia.

Hello Lost in S.E. Asia,

Thanks for your kind comments and donation. In return, I'll send my very best good-luck/good-health karma that your HIV tests will remain negative.

As for being gay, yep! in all senses of that word. Does that mean the TV show thing is off?

Oral Thrush - Dr iam begging you for your guideance
hiv