Apr 9, 2006
If you use a vibrator, can you get pregnant?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding!!!!
(Gosh, who says our current "abstinence-only" sex education isn't' effective???)
Sweetie, the only way you can get pregnant using a vibrator is if you are using it while having an unprotected shag with a real live guy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Shingles Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.