ATE SOME STRANGE !!!

Hi Dr.B, Great info you provide.I was at a party and wanted nothing to do with a certain woman at a party,she was running around yelling "weiners, weiners !!!" I kid you not! That is the girl you just do not bring home to your mom!! Anyways, i made a good decision and said no, then my friend, beer, said it was ok to do anything with her and so i got a blowjob from her and then i ate her out. I tested neg 3x up to 8 mths after. what are the chance these tests are accurate?? I now have a white coated tongue some 8 yrs after and I think I still have it even though I test neg today. Thanks

You have a white-coated tongue some eight YEARS after having oral sex with "wieners-wieners"-lady and having three negative HIV tests out to eight months after eating "some strange"??? Dude, relax. Your HIV tests are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. Whatever is causing your white tongue, it's not HIV and not from eating "strange" or having Miss Strange eat your wiener, OK?

As for "wieners, wieners" gal, if you do decide to bring her home to meet Mom, perhaps you could say she sells hot dogs at the ballpark for a profession?????

Stay well.

FROM LATIN AMERICA
internet ordered hiv tests