anal rubbing with a HIV+

About a week ago I was involved with an HIV positive man. He rubbed his penis,which had precum, on the outsdide of my anus. 1) Is the outside of the anus considerd a mucous membrane ? 2) would there have to have been blood present for transmission to occur or could the membrane absorbe the virus? What are my chances for aquiring the disease. Ive posted before but havent recieved an anwwer. Please help. Im very worried. Could the virus theoretically moved up through the anus into the rectum. Please respond. Im very worried.

You haven't received an "anwwer?"

The outside of the anus is not a mucous membrane. HIV cannot hop, skip, jump, swim or cha-cha-cha through the anus and into the rectum all by itself. As always, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get HIV tested at the three-month mark.

Thanks Dr. Bob
Transmission from cuts